GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE
ORGANISATION NAME: IBIZA ANGELS LIMITED/THE ANGEL GROUP
GDPR is a law that imposes additional obligations on organisations and gives you extra rights around how your data is used. The following document tells you what personal information we hold and why, and what your rights are. If you have any enquires relating to this please contact DataController@ibizaangels.com
Ibiza Angels Ltd consists of three brands: Massage Angels, Ibiza Angels and Casino Angels.
PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Ibiza Angels Group collect the details provided by you when you a) request information on our corporate well-being service or b) on application to become a therapist. By submitting information to us, you consent to us holding this information – but you also have the option, at any time, to prohibit the holding of such information and its use.
BUSINESS TO BUSINESS ENQUIRIES:
This information is collected when any third party enquires about booking therapists to deliver our corporate well-being service in office, on location or at festivals.
WHY THIS DATA IS COLLECTED:
To enable HQ representatives (2 people) to respond to enquiries and provide the service required. This information is collected by webform, email or phone call. This information requested (and provided with consent is):
- Telephone Number (optional)
- Background on requirement (optional).
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHAT WE DO WITH IT:
In order to provide our service as a company and respond to any third-party enquiry on our service, you will need to send us some information. We will not use this information for any other purposes (except as required for legal purposes) without your prior consent. This information to be held is provided by you with your consent:
RECRUITMENT & HR:
This information is collected when therapists submit online applications to be considered for a role within any division of Ibiza Angels Ltd/The Angel Group.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHAT WE DO WITH IT:
In order to provide our service as a company, and to provide support, we need to ask for and keep information about you. We will not use this information for any other purposes (except as required for legal purposes) without your prior consent. The information to be held is:
- Your contact details
- Your photo
- Your qualification certificates
- Your CV and any references
- Record of any contact with you
- NI and Tax numbers
- Bank details to ensure we can pay you, as and when required
- Signed services agreement
WHY THIS IS DATA IS COLLECTED:
To allow HQ Recruitment department (2 people) to respond to applications from candidates – and to work with team members on a day-to-day basis. This information is collected by webform, email or phone.
ACCESS TO CANDIDATE PROFILE:
We will access information recorded through your profile to help us improve our service and to make our internal communications more relevant. For instance, if you decide to study another massage therapy technique and gain a further qualification, we add that information to your profile. Additionally, we collect additional information in connection with your day-to-day job role when you give feedback post-shift.
Once you have been accepted to work for Ibiza Angels Ltd/The Angel Group, you will be provided with login details which will allow you to see your details. You can edit your details on your profile, and we require you to keep us updated with any personal information changes.
We may retain this information in respect of:
Therapists (Angels) who no longer undertake shifts with us but may wish to rejoin the team at a later date.
An unsuccessful candidate who may wish to re-apply at a later date.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR PREFERENCES:
We will use your information and contact details to communicate with you. We will not share your details with any customers, 3rd parties or other companies.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Your information may be passed to and used by any of the Ibiza Angels Group of companies. We will never pass your personal data to anyone else, except for any successors in title of our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the UK and/Ibiza. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR:
The criteria for determining the retention period is as follows:
Business to business enquiries: We keep all information while providing our corporate well-being service as requested – and retain these details for future/recurring requests for provision of service. Information is destroyed upon request or if there is no contact from aforesaid organization after 3 years. Current therapists: We keep all information while actively part of the team in line with our legitimate interest above.
Ex-therapists and unsuccessful candidates: We keep all information to enable us to issue a speedy response in case you wish to re-apply to be part of the team, or to be able to confirm any details of past work which you may ask us about. Information is destroyed upon request or if there is no contact from after 3 years.
- GDPR gives you the following rights:
- Right to be informed – To know how your information will be held and used (this privacy notice)
- Right of access – You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Ibiza Angels Ltd/The
- Angel Group holds about you, please write to us at the following address: 31a Thayer Street, London W1U 2QS. We will send you a copy of your profile and the information we have held about you.
- Right of rectification – To tell us to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – Ability for you to request us to erase any information we hold about you if you ask us not to hold it anymore.
- Right to restrict processing of personal data – You have the right to request limits on how we use your personal information.
- Right to data portability – Under certain circumstances you can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
- Right to object – To be able to tell us you don’t want them to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
- Full details of your rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
IBIZA ANGELS LTD/THE ANGEL GROUP RIGHTS
Business to Business:
If you do not agree to us keeping information you supplied us with, we will not be able to fulfill your request for our corporate well-being service. We have to keep your records for a certain period as described above, which may mean that even if you ask us to erase any details about you, we might have to keep these details until after that period has passed. We can move records between our computers and IT systems, as long as your details are protected from being seen by others without your permission.
Therapists, Ex-Therapists and Candidates: If you do not agree to us keeping your records of information about you, you will not be able to access company internal systems We have to keep your records for a certain period as described above, which may mean that even if you ask us to erase any details about you, we might have to keep these details until after that period has passed. We can move records between our computers and IT systems, as long as your details are protected from being seen by others without your permission.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our website or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to use our online rota system.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict how much of our system you can use.